With post all-star break in full affect. Let’s take a look at some plays that you should consider playing when building your lineups for FanDuel and DraftKings. I have 7 different plays to go over so let’s not waste time and get straight to it!
1. Lebron James: my favorite guy to spend up for tonight. He’s averaging 55 Fantasy Points in the last 3 games. LBJ also has been balling against the Pelicans this year. In a small 2 game sample size, he is averaging 62 fantasy points against them this year. With the Lakers trying to make the playoffs, LBJ is going to have to be a monster and produce monster games moving forward.
2. Jrue Holiday: with Anthony Davis losing minutes, Holiday gets an extended amount of looks as a result. While he always has big game upside, I love the matchup tonight. The Los Angeles Lakers have had zero success against guards with 2nd year player Lonzo Ball out of the lineup. This looks like a smash spot for Holiday.
3. Brook Lopez: when you look at Lopez’s game logs, he’s relatively cheap for what he offers. The big man has put up at least 26 Fantasy Points in the last 7 games. The matchup is juicy as well considering the Sacramento Kings struggle against big men, allowing the 7th most fantasy points to the center position.
4. Derrick Favors: simply put, big men vs the Los Angeles Clippers = $$$. Favors has been a solid fantasy contributor over the last month, recording 29+ fantasy points in 5 of his last 9 games. He seems to be in a safe spot tonight.
5. Caris Levert: I have no idea why but I have a soft spot for this guy. He’s got a solid amount of upside in the 2nd highest projected scoring game on the slate. Not only does he have scoring ability, but Levert get fantasy points in other categories. He has 5+ Rebounds in 3 of the last 4 games, and has 7+ Assists in 2 of the last 4 games.
6. Tyus Jones: he’s only in play if fellow teammate Jeff Teague misses the game, as he’s questionable with a knee injury. It’s a nice matchup for point guards and Tyus has 37 fantasy points on average in the last 2 games.
7. Pj Dozier: just like Tyus, Dozier is only in play if his teammate Terry Rozier misses. Dozier is at minimum price and could see 15-20 minutes if Rozier were to miss. I’d expect this game to be relatively high scoring as well, facing off against the Portland Trailblazers.